Learn how to access & use the dark net and the clear net privately, anonymously and securely
- Basic IT Skills.
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
Welcome to the ultimate dark net, privacy, anonymity and security course. With no prior knowledge required this course will take you from a beginner to advanced in all of these topics; teaching you how to properly and securely discover data and websites on both the dark web and clear web, access hidden (onion) services, communicate privately and anonymously using instant messages and email, manually use end-to-end encryption to protect your privacy and make it impossible to read even if it gets intercepted, sign and verify files, share files anonymously, transfer funds anonymously using crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and Monero and much more! You’ll also learn how to do all of this in a secure manner making it very difficult for hackers or other entities to hack you or de-anonymise you, and even if you get hacked these entities won’t be able to easily control your system or de-anonymise you.
This course is highly practical but won’t neglect the theory, first you’ll understand the inner-workings of each topic and each technique covered, then you’ll learn how to apply it in real-life scenarios ultimately teaching you how to use the dark net and the clear net in a more private, more anonymouse and more secure manner, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to combine the skills you learned and use them in any situation that requires more privacy, more anonymity or more security.
This course covers four main topics, I chose to cover all of these topics in one course because I think it is very difficult to learn one without the others as they are very related, these main topics are:
1. Anonymity – anonymity is a state where your identity is unknown, achieving this on the internet is not easy because of the way it is designed, so in this course you’ll learn a number of techniques to improve your anonymity, you’ll first learn what the TOR network is, understand how it works and how it can significantly improve our anonymity, then you’ll learn how to connect to it using the TOR Browser, using TAILS and using Qubes OS, you’ll also learn how configure TOR properly to bypass censorship and connect even if its blocked!
2. Privacy – Using an anonymising network such as TOR is not enough to stay private and anonymous because the operating systems we use (Windows, OS X, Linux) constantly collect data about us, therefore in this course you’ll learn how to use two operating systems designed to be more private, more anonymous and more secure; TAILS and Qubes OS, you’ll learn how to install these operating systems on a USB stick so you can use them on any computer without affecting the original operating system and without leaving any traces!
There’s also a fully section on encryption in which you’ll learn how the two main types of encryptions work (symmetric and asymmetric), what is end-to-end encryption and how to use it to encrypt / decrypt and sign / verify data, this allows you to privately communicate and share any sort of data; whether it is simple text, or files such as images, videos…etc without worrying about it being intercepted.
The course also contains a full section on crypto-currencies, because the payment methods we are used to use are not private and not anonymous, so in this section you’ll learn about block chains, crypto-currencies is and how they work, and how to anonymously obtain two crypto currencies; Bitcoin and Monero and use them to send / receive funds.
3. Dark Net – This is the portion on the internet that is not indexed by search engines and require special configuration to access. Using anonymising networks and privacy-focused operating systems are 2 steps in the right direction of becoming more private and more anonymouse but unfortunately it is not enough, the services we use everyday are not private and constantly collect data about us, so the the search engines (Google or Bing), the email provers (ex: Gmail, or Yahoo), the instant messaging platforms (Whatsapp or Skype), the file sharing services (Dropbox or Google Drivet) ….etc all of these services are not private, not anonymouse and can be used to track us and de-anonymise us. Therefore in this course I will teach you how to carry out your normal day-to-day tasks in a more private and anonymous manner, so first I’ll teach you how to search for websites and content on both the clear net and on the dark net, then I’ll tech you how to discover hidden services (onion services) to carry out your normal day-to-day tasks privately and anonymously (such as communicating using emails, or instant messages, file sharing….etc).
4. Security – All of the above will drastically enhance your anonymity and privacy and allow you to access both the dark web and the clear web privately and anonymously, but if you get hacked, the hacker will gain control over your system and therefore will be able to easily bypass whatever anonymity techniques you’re using and de-anonymise you, so all of the above is useless without security. Therefore in this course I will teach you how to do all of the above securely, then at the last section of the course I’ll show you how to take your security to the next level by dividing your operating system into a number of security domains, these domains are completely isolated and used for different purposes, therefore even if you get hacked only a small portion of your system will be compromised and it would be very difficult for the hacker to compromise the entire system or de-anonymise you.
With this course you’ll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we’ll respond to you within 15 hours.
- This course is created for educational purposes only .
- This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih & zSecurity and no other organisation is associated with it or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANISATION IS INVOLVED.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in improving their privacy and anonymity.
- Anybody interested in learning how to access the dark net safely.
- Journalists, ethical hackers and security researchers
Originally posted 2022-10-06 16:35:28.