TinyML is a program for machine learning (ML) and in this course we will help you start learning ML in step by step way
- You need to buy the Wio Terminal if you want to apply the practical experiments
- No prior coding experience needed
- Hardware (board, modules)
- Arduino IDE
- willingness to learn
- No prior knowledge required
- Software(possible platform or language)
In this course, you’ll be taken through a thorough introduction of how to use the “TinyML “.The timeline is flexible to suit your needs.
This course is designed to give students a working knowledge of TinyML, a powerful tool for managing small-scale machine learning projects. The course begins with an introduction to the basics of machine learning, including supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms. Next, students will learn how to use the Wio Terminal, a device that makes it easy to interface with sensors and other hardware. Finally, students will put their knowledge to the test by completing a series of hands-on projects.
Are you interested in Machine learning and want to learn more about it and expand your knowledge in this area? This course will teach you how Tiny ML brings everything together in one place, providing you with better control over your data sets. Before training the model, you may now simply integrate multiple data sets or undertake feature engineering. TinyML is a revolutionary AI-powered tool that helps you make better decisions.
Machine learning is a branch of artificial intelligence (AI) that focuses on developing data-driven applications that enhance accuracy. Without being programmed to do so over time Machine learning is based on the idea that rather than having to be programmed to think like humans, machines can learn to work by observing, classifying, and learning from its surrounding. their mistakes As you might have guessed, ML stands for machine learning, and nowadays it usually (though not always) refers to deep learning.
What is Tiny ML?
TinyML is an app that teaches you basic web development skills. Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other IoT devices.
it refers to machine learning models that are optimized to run on low-power, small-footprint devices like MCUs. TinyML is cost-effective, allowing more individuals to train their models. Embedded devices come in a variety of forms and sizes, ranging from the embedded supercomputer Nvidia Jetson Xavier AGX to the tiniest of microcontrollers, such as ESP32 or Cortex M0. TinyML is the only platform that lets you know when you’re making a mistake. The TinyML with Wio Terminal course teaches you how to use commands and programming logic to create apps, back up files, troubleshoot, and do anything else you can think of with a computer. It is an AI-powered decision-making tool that trains itself by learning from your past decisions.
What is Wio Terminal?
Wio Terminal is a desktop application for quickly publishing your site without needing any knowledge of programming languages. You’ll learn the basics of creating websites.
What you will learn in this course?
- Learn with practical exercises that are relevant to your specific work environment
- Master the fundamentals of machine learning to become a valuable asset in any organization
- Learn the basics of Machine Learning, Neural Networks, and Deep Learning.
- Gain an understanding of the principles of neural networks, deep learning, and more
Why you should take this course?
- You will learn about the codebase, understand all of the parameters, and improve your understanding of machine learning by programming your own models.
- Customizing your learning experience to be specific to your needs
- You can Develop your own AI model
- Build an end-to-end deep learning project
After watching this course, you’ll be able to identify the best possible option for any task you need to complete quickly. TinyML can save you hours of work.
Try it now! Get started with the Wio Terminal course and save time by identifying the best possible option every time!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners who want to learn more about machine learning.
- The course is designed for anyone who would like to learn some basic programming skills.
- This course is perfect for anyone wanting to get started in Machine Learning!
- It is also good for people who want to get more out of their smartphone by taking advantage of things they plug into their computer.