Learn real time VFX in Unreal Engine 5 from scratch.
- knowing the fundamentals of Unreal Engine like User Interface and navigating in the viewport
- This course is a projects based course i.e., you will learn Niagara by creating variety of effects.
- No presentations, Straight to the point, no time wasting, it’s all about creating effects.
Niagara is the most powerful and flexible particle system in the game engines,
With Niagara, the technical artist has the ability to create additional functionality on their own, without the assistance of a programmer, You can create very complicated effects without using a single line of code. It’s flexible and easy to understand.
I’ll teach you the powerful particle system in unreal engine by creating a wide variety of real time effects.
We are going to start supper simple then gradually we’re gonna move to create more attractive and professional effects.
This course is for beginners who don’t know anything about Niagara or for those who want to dive into real time FX.
After you finish watching this course, you will have solid knowledge in Niagara and you’ll be able to create your own real time FX confidently.
This is what we’re gonna do:
- Fast introduction to Niagara emitters and System.
- Creating Missile effect.
- Stylized fire.
- Stylized Explosion.
- Creating Energy Ball.
- Creating materials for your game VFX
- Nuke Explosion
- And more VFX
Before you enroll in this course you should have basic knowledge of Unreal engine like understanding the user interface and basic knowledge about materials.
Who this course is for:
- Unreal Engine users who want to learn Niagara
- Unreal Engine users who want to learn how to create visual effects inside Unreal Engine.
- Unreal engine programmers.
- Any game developer who wants to learn real time FX in Unreal Engine.