The complete Windows 11 course. Master Windows 11 today
- All you need to start this course is a Windows 11 PC or laptop.
- Little to no experience needed. Turn on your Windows 11 system, press play on the tutorials and enjoy.
Windows 11 is the latest Microsoft operating system now being used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide. But did you know, that most users don’t use Windows 11 to its greatest extent? This is where “Windows 11: From beginner to advanced” comes into play.
In this course, I take you on a journey through Windows 11 and introduce you to the many new features offered by Microsoft’s latest operating system. As you progress through the course we’ll also look at basic to semi-advanced computer optimization so that Windows 11 has the best platform to run on.
What you will learn in this Windows 11 course:
- Discover new and amazing features that Windows 11 has to offer.
- Carry out basic software maintenance to harness your computer’s true processing power.
- Manage programs and applications more effectively with an array of handy shortcuts, tips, and tricks.
- Become more confident as a Windows 11 user.
- And much more…!
What you need to enroll:
If you own a Windows 11 operating system, then you are all set to start the course! You will be able to start carrying out the exercises taught right from the start!
If there is any requirement to leave your computer switched on and plugged in, while it carries out a task, I will let you know at the beginning of the tutorial, so you’ll be able to manage your time while doing this course.
You will be able to take the skills taught in this course, and apply them to all aspects of your “digital life”; Whether it be to improve your skillset for current or future employment, add to your skills set as a self-employed person, or just improve your knowledge of Windows 11.
A little more information…
All steps in this course are simplified to the bare bones to suit all levels of enrolling students
This course can provide you with the relevant training to help you move into Information Technology and/or similar fields.
So, I hope you find what you are looking for in my course, and I look forward to seeing you in the first tutorial.
Warrick Klimaytys 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get up to speed with Windows 11 as fast as possible.
- Anyone who would like to expand their knowledge of Windows 11.
- Anyone who would like to learn basic to semi-advanced computer optimization.
- Anyone who would like to know how to save time and effort while using a Windows 11 operating system.